When I was young and inexperienced I used to buy these packets of herbs and seasonings to make guacamole. Then, years later, I opened a Mexican restaurant and learned that making guacamole is so easy, that it is absolutely crazy to buy these packets. So here is our recipe. From now on, I hope you will make your own.
Best guacamole ever!
- 2 avocado’s, nice and ripe
- 1/2 onion, diced finely
- 15 grams of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- limejuice, fresh if possible
- cut the avocadoes in halves
- mix all other ingredients in. Add lime juice bit by bit and keep tasting, add salt and pepper to taste. Ready!